jeudi 21 juillet 2011

SOON! /// Zalhietzli - Sainte Rita demo (Tape)


Zalhietzli is a personal project I had in mind for several years now, and I am happy to announce its first demo release, Sainte Rita.

Zalhietzli (or ZLTZ, for short) mixes noise, ambient, loops, feedback, soundscape & various sounds manipulations. This first release contains three tracks, for 24mn. You can hear the demo in its entirety on the Bandcamp page.

The demo will be released on tape in september. Limited editions on 20 copies, with handmade packaging, yadda yadda, you know the drill by now. You can already preorder yours for 3€.

Thank you for your attention.

1 commentaire:

  1. I'll be doing a review of this demo on my music blog within the next few days (http://incurablyoptimistic.blogspot.com). If you're feeling generous, shout it out so all your fans can check it out! I loved the album and have nothing but positive things to say about it.

    RépondreSupprimer